Dana Rodriguez

Facebook Twitter Digg Del.icio.us Myspace Stumbleupon Friendfeed

CWG: Where are you from originally?

California! I'm an original "Valley Girl" Grew up in the valley, spent a lot of time at the Galeria, the mall, etc.

CWG: What's the most unusual project you've worked on?

I did a photoshoot with the former 1st lady of Playboy, Carrie Leigh. She has her own magazine called "Nude" out now, depicting women in a beautiful, artful and respectful way. It's something I wouldn't normally do, but her style inspired me.

CWG: If you could do one thing to make the world a sexier place, what would it be and why?

If there were a way to make everyone see each person for what makes them special, not by their looks alone, I'd want to do that. Invent a pill or come up with a potion so that one doesn't see another as obese, but sees them for their stunning sense of humor, or their beautiful smile as their beauty.

It's horrible that our society judges so much on looks alone. Sexy isn't just sex appeal, it's someone who is confident but not to a fault. Confident in themselves enough to put others first.

CWG: What artist are you currently listening to?

I listen to a lot of artists. Right now, my taste is on two different ends of the spectrum. I'm listening to Nine Inch Nails, and Rhianna. I love all kinds of music.

Nine Inch Nails has killer songs, the words in their songs, and the way they are sung can capture you!!

CWG: What was the worst date you ever went on?

I've never really been on a bad date, but I have been out with a guy friend who thought it was a date, but I thought it was just time out with a friend. You know, those akward High School times?

He brought me roses, and I was really confused. I ended up breaking his heart because I didn't want to be his girlfriend, and that ruined the night for both of us. It ultimately ruined our friendship too. It was horrible.

CWG: Favorite place to hang out in L.A.?

I love the beach!! It's not really L.A. but it's SO beautiful with the waves crashing on the shore, and nature showing it's ominous power and yet it's frailty all at the same time. Scarlet colored sunsets, cobalt and turquoise swirls of colored walls of water with white misted blankets at their feet....just breathtaking!!

CWG: What's your guiltiest pleasure?

OH MAN!! This list could be HUGE!! Ok, well....Chocolate Covered Strawberries, most any kind of candy and Vanilla Bean Frappucino's with Caramel all over!! Yumm!

Like Dana? Check her out online:

Website
Myspace

Recent Posts

Columns

Album Reviews

Free MP3's

 

Extras

CWG Comedy | Dear in the Headlights

CWG Politics

Politics | Whirled News

Pop Section

GK Clusterf*ck | The Hotline | Girls Are Wingmen

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise