Sharona Azarfar

Facebook Twitter Digg Del.icio.us Myspace Stumbleupon Friendfeed

CWG: Where are you from originally?

My ethnic background is Persian(middle-eastern), but I was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA

CWG: What's the most unusual project you've worked on?

I had to dress up in a hijab

CWG: What artist are you currently listening to?
britney spears, carolina liar

CWG: What's your favorite album of all time?

Michael Jackson's Greatest hits

CWG: What was the last band you saw live?

Sepultura

CWG: What was the worst date you ever went on?

This dude picked me up at like 10:30PM, took me to some wedding that neither he or I were invited to. Drove a rental car with no gas. Car stopped in the middle of the freeway at 1AM! Waited one hour for roadside assistance. Asked me for money to pay the service charge. Asks me if I'm hungry, so he takes me to Arco. I asked for a large coffee, his cheap ass got me a small!

CWG: Favorite place to hang out in L.A.?

Bardot

CWG: What's your guiltiest pleasure?
honking my car horn

Recent Posts

Columns

Album Reviews

Free MP3's

 

Extras

CWG Comedy | Dear in the Headlights

CWG Politics

Politics | Whirled News

Pop Section

GK Clusterf*ck | The Hotline | Girls Are Wingmen

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise