Malia Taylor

Facebook Twitter Digg Del.icio.us Myspace Stumbleupon Friendfeed

CWG: Where are you from originally?

Hawaii

CWG: What's the most unusual project you've worked on?

I had to do this commercial where we were to appear floating in fruit. But really on set I was laying on a wooden board basically held by someone....and was on set all day! It was crazy!

CWG: If you could do one thing to make the world a sexier place, what would it be and why?

With risk of sounding cheesy or 'Miss America', I think if people were nicer to one another it would automatically be a sexier place! People would be happier and therefore feel sexier..no barriers!

CWG: What artist are you currently listening to?

Dave Matthews

CWG: What's your favorite album of all time?

I'd have to say "Prince 1999," since I am a huge Prince fan.

CWG: What was the last band you saw live?

Prince...he he, told ya I was a fan.

CWG: What was the worst date you ever went on?

How do you pick..ha! If I had to pick one it would prob be this: This guy asked me to dinner and then when the check came said he forgot his wallet...I thought I was on candid camera for a moment!

CWG: Favorite place to hang out in L.A.?

Any great restaurant....or the beach!

CWG: What's your guiltiest pleasure?

A juicy, cheesy, saucy hamburger!

Like Malia? Check her out on Myspace

Recent Posts

Columns

Album Reviews

Free MP3's

 

Extras

CWG Comedy | Dear in the Headlights

CWG Politics

Politics | Whirled News

Pop Section

GK Clusterf*ck | The Hotline | Girls Are Wingmen

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise