Celeste Thorson

Facebook Twitter Digg Del.icio.us Myspace Stumbleupon Friendfeed

CWG: Where are you from originally?

Born in the O.C. raised throughout Texas, New Mexico & Southern Cali.

CWG: What's the most unusual project you've worked on?

I enjoy projects that challenge me, and my outdoor sports show Destination X TV certainly had a few unusual requirements. During season one the first day on set I was skydiving from 14,000 feet over the islands of Hawaii and the next day I was swimming in a cage surrounded by sharks. By the second season I was taking 4 Gs in a fighter jet and racing Lotus' on the Willow Springs race track. Just your typical day at the office.

CWG: If you could do one thing to make the world a sexier place, what would it be and why?

I want to say something thought provoking like compassion or respect but, I'm going to go with body hair. Honestly how sexy would everyone look with no hair below the neck?

CWG: What artist are you currently listening to?

I've been focusing on writing lately so I listen to a lot of Zeppelin, Rage against the Machine, and A Perfect Circle when I'm in the zone.

CWG: What's your favorite album of all time?

To avoid a debate with myself, I just have to narrow it down to the albums on highest rotation, Thriller - Michael Jackson, The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Are You Experienced, Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon and I can't forgot to mention the Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness.

CWG: What was the last band you saw live?

The Prodigy, Front row at the Hollywood Paladium in a mosh pit of sweaty boys chanting Take Me to the Hospital...it was awesome.

CWG: What was the worst date you ever went on?

I'm athletic and all but I went to dinner with this one guy who was a little on the obsessive side when it comes to fitness. Using his better judgment he gave me a play by play of his fetishes with his ex girlfriend who was a body builder. I appreciated the honesty and I'm pretty open minded but, just couldn't see myself gaining 30 pounds of muscle and carrying him around the bedroom. So...yeah needless to say it didn't workout.

CWG: Favorite place to hang out in L.A.?

I love chilling in Venice or surfing in Malibu the waves just wash my worries away, now matter how my day is going. I love the restaurants, the air, the view, the beach, pretty much everything along the coast.

CWG: What's your guiltiest pleasure?

Political activism, especially anonymously just feels really good. It makes me happy in a way that no amount of chocolate or speeding can even come close. I enjoy finding creative new ways to give back like using http://www.socialvibe.com/celestethorson & http://www.goodsearch.com or through my zazzle store http://www.zazzle.com/celestethorson* where 50% of profits on all my prints go to charity.

Like Celeste? Check her out online - Website - IMDB - Myspace - Twitter

Recent Posts

Columns

Album Reviews

Free MP3's

 

Extras

CWG Comedy | Dear in the Headlights

CWG Politics

Politics | Whirled News

Pop Section

GK Clusterf*ck | The Hotline | Girls Are Wingmen

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise