Colleen Parker

Facebook Twitter Digg Del.icio.us Myspace Stumbleupon Friendfeed

CWG: Where are you from originally?

I was born in L.A but lived in Seattle for a while and just moved back to L.A. last year.

CWG: What's the most unusual project you've worked on?

I did a show called Fetes De La Nuit by Charles Mee and it was the most unusual because it was sooo good! It celebrated love and sex and art and beauty. It was funny and sad and heartbreaking and joyful.

It had wonderful music and dancing and the most talented and exciting cast, crew and director of all time. It's unusual to work on a project in which all the elements come together to make such a creatively enjoyable project. I still find myself listening to the music from it. A band called The Red Note created a lot of amazing original music for it.

CWG: If you could do one thing to make the world a sexier place, what would it be and why?

I think if everyone strove to live more consciously the world would be sexier place. I love being around people who are conscious because they tend be more open and happy and healthy and less ego driven.

Yup, conscious people are totally sexy!

CWG: What's your favorite album of all time?

It's tough to pick just one but I think The Mirror Conspiracy by Thievery Corporation ranks high on my list.

CWG: What artist are you currently listening to?

Tegan & Sara

CWG: What was the worst date you ever went on?

I would say the worst date was one that turned out to not be a date at all. I was attracted to this really hot girl, a director of a film I worked on.

Well one day she asks me out for a drink and I'm excited because I thought she liked me too! So I show up at the bar and a bunch of her friends are there. It wasn't a horrible evening but I was a little bummed that my "date" turned out to be a group thing.

CWG: Do you have any guilty pleasures?

Well I don't like equate guilt with pleasure but....I love having tacos at Grand Central Market sometimes. I know it's not health food but it's a $2 bite of heavenly meaty goodness.

CWG: Favorite place to hang out in L.A.?

I like to hang out at the park right outside the Central Library.

Like Colleen? Check her out online

Recent Posts

Columns

Album Reviews

Free MP3's

 

Extras

CWG Comedy | Dear in the Headlights

CWG Politics

Politics | Whirled News

Pop Section

GK Clusterf*ck | The Hotline | Girls Are Wingmen

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise