Debbie Day

Facebook Twitter Digg Del.icio.us Myspace Stumbleupon Friendfeed

CWG: Where are you from originally?

RHODE ISLAND. I went to Providence College (also in Rhode Island) on an Athletic Scholarship to play NCAA Division I Volleyball in the Big East Conference.

CWG: What’s the most unusual project you’ve worked on?

A modelling project for a Huge Artists Event in a gorgeous Castle in the Hollywood Hills....They had me in a bathtub, with DARK makeup on my eyes. They added red Koolaid to the water (so it looked like blood), with black Cabbage patch kids floating around in the tub....lol...

CWG: If you could do one thing to make the world a sexier place, what would it be and why?

Artist declines to answer.

CWG: What’s your favorite album of all time?

WHITNEY HOUSTON (in her earlier years!)

CWG: What artist are you currently listening to?

The birds singing outside :-)

CWG: What was the worst date you ever went on?

Ummm....my birthday of THIS YEAR

My date got SOOO drunk,...he asked for another girls's # in front of me, then poured his drink all over me b/c i wouldn't get in a car with him RIGHT AFTER he had done SIX shots in a row.

So then he LEFT ME at the club and went back to MY APARTMENT (because I was helping him out with a place to stay!!!)....I was left with no ID, no $$$, NO CELL PHONE to call for another ride (everything was in his car!!!) LOL This night was CRAZY!!!

Then the WAITSTAFF sang Happy BIrthday to me, while I was crying & laughing at the same time, and saying "This is the Best Birthday of my Life".

THEN, the manager paid for my Taxi home, and when I got back, he LOCKED ME OUT OF MY OWN APARTMENT & I had to literally rip the screen off the living room window & BREAK in!!!

CWG: Do you have any guilty pleasures?

ICE CREAM

CWG: Favorite place to hang out in L.A.?

THE BEACH!!! I love being by the Ocean.

The Sky Bar is nice too!

Like Debbie? Check her out on Myspace

Recent Posts

Columns

Album Reviews

Free MP3's

 

Extras

CWG Comedy | Dear in the Headlights

CWG Politics

Politics | Whirled News

Pop Section

GK Clusterf*ck | The Hotline | Girls Are Wingmen

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise