Courtney Zito

Facebook Twitter Digg Del.icio.us Myspace Stumbleupon Friendfeed

CWG: Where are you from originally?

Long Island, New York ;)

CWG: What's the most unusual project you've worked on?

A film called Eternal Bliss which was about a mind control machine that revealed your secret fantasies. I played an undercover FBI agent trying to infiltrate the group of people.who created it and were using it. I got to play a real bitch who just used these people to further my career.

In the end of the movie I have a change of heart, but it was fun playing the manipulative vixen because its so opposite of who I really am.

CWG: If you could do one thing to make the world a sexier place, what would it be and why?

Hmmm... Good question. There is nothing sexier then confidence (not cockiness) and most of the worlds issues today could probably be traced back to some form of insecurity. Be it growing up poor, or overweight, or being tormented in school, having a parent that was abusive, or even being threatened by another culture, religion or a country's belief system.

I would give everyone in the world a nice big confidence boost, some self help books (ha ha), the power to believe that they can achieve anything and the drive to motivate and inspire others to do the same! That would be sexy... A "baggage"-less world!

CWG: What artist are you currently listening to?

I'm all over the place in terms of music. My ipod ranges from Puccini to Paul Oakenfold and everything in between. Its more about the mood I'm in rather then the artist of the moment. When I'm feeling a little mischievious I will probably listen to Amy Whinehouse, if I'm pissed off (usually at some guy haha) 30 Seconds to Mars or Linkin Park, when I'm ready for a fun night out I may listen to Kanye West or Rhianna.

CWG: What was the worst date you ever went on?

I'm actually compiling all of my LA dating experiences and writing a book about them. Some have just been awful and others comical. My life truly is an episode of Sex and the City. The worst one ever has to be when a guy picked me up on a friday nite for a second date after a really fun first date with a group of mutual friends. He didn't make reservations so we had to drive around for over an hour to find a place that could seat us.

He walked 5 feet ahead of me, didn't hold doors or pull out chairs, he was rude to our waitress (A BIG pet peeve of mine!) Then he took me to meet his friends and the bar we met them at was packed. A seat finally opened and he looked at me and was like "finally" and I thought he would have me sit, but no, he sat and left me standing with his friends. I was pretty mortified at this point and so were his friends. He then got wasted and said "let's go home" as if I would EVER spend the night with this jerk.

Then when I said " no I'm going home...alone" he said "But I bought you dinner you have to come home with me" I'm laughing as I type this because it was the lamest thing I ever heard. I pulled money out of my purse and said "Give me a break, dinner doesn't entitle you to anything" of course he didn't take it and on our way out he started a fight with the valet, he was a trainwreck. Needless to say I never spoke to him again.

CWG: Favorite place to hang out in L.A.?

For a while it was the Garter in Venice that was my summer spot, I had lots of great times there! My friends own the Happy Ending in Hollywood, so I always have a good time there because I'm with all of the old crew. I recently went to Kress and loved the rooftop, great atmosphere, I'm sure I'll go back. I love to explore new restaurants and bars...LA has so much going on at all times.

CWG: What's your guiltiest pleasure?

Chocolate... The darker the better.

Like Courtney? Check her out online: Website - Myspace

She also started her own tshirt line! Check it out here.

Recent Posts

Columns

Album Reviews

Free MP3's

 

Extras

CWG Comedy | Dear in the Headlights

CWG Politics

Politics | Whirled News

Pop Section

GK Clusterf*ck | The Hotline | Girls Are Wingmen

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise