Teresa Navarro

Facebook Twitter Digg Del.icio.us Myspace Stumbleupon Friendfeed

CWG: Where are you from originally?

I was born in Manila, Philippines. I lived in the San Francisco Bay Area until 6. My mom relocated my family to Virginia. During my childhood years I lived in Orange County California and Virginia. When I was 13 we returned to the San Francisco Bay Area. It all helped shape me.

CWG: What's the most unusual project you've worked on?

I don't think there is any unusual project I worked on. I was doing this swimsuit shoot. My mother came out from the waiting area to use the restroom which was near the set. I saw her glancing over as she was walking to the restroom. It was kind of awkward.

CWG: If you could do one thing to make the world a sexier place, what would it be and why?

I don't know about sexy. To make the world a better place, the first thing is to find purpose through charity and compassion for ourselves and each other.

CWG: What artist are you currently listening to?

There are so many artists. I have such an eclectic taste in music. I love listening to anything that appeases my ear. I love everything from John Mayer to Lil' Wayne to Celine Dion, Linkin Park, Justin Timberlake, Madonna, the list goes on...

CWG: What was the worst date you ever went on?

The worst date. WHOA. Well let's say it was rather cliche. He is was so cheap as to even mention that he forgot his wallet at home. When I told him that he should start pulling up his sleeves to wash the dishes, he pulled out his wallet. It wasn't even his card it was his parent's.

CWG: Favorite place to hang out in L.A.?

I like Griffith Observatory. It's gorgeous up there. I love learning and discovering new interesting things. It's so different from all the partying in LA. That's why I like it so much.

CWG: What's your guiltiest pleasure?

Chocolate. Of course I kick myself afterwards cause I make myself do more when I work out

Like Teresa? Check her out online.

Recent Posts

Columns

Album Reviews

Free MP3's

 

Extras

CWG Comedy | Dear in the Headlights

CWG Politics

Politics | Whirled News

Pop Section

GK Clusterf*ck | The Hotline | Girls Are Wingmen

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise