Jocelin Albor

Facebook Twitter Digg Del.icio.us Myspace Stumbleupon Friendfeed

CWG: Where are you from originally?

I am originally from the valley the sacramento area.

CWG: What's the most unusual project you've worked on?

I don't know if this is unusual but I was on a TV show for Telemundo TV show and i dont speak a word of spanish!

CWG: If you could do one thing to make the world a sexier place, what would it be and why?

I would make everyone love one another. LOVE is sexy. also make everyone wear sexy lingerie.

CWG: What artist are you currently listening to?

Currently I have been venturing into the House Music. If you are a DJ you will know what it is. Also Miley Cyrus.... :)

CWG: What was the worst date you ever went on?

OH i try to avoid those.... Worst would be the night ending with my then boyfriend slamming his hands on the table and walking out on me in a restaurant. It was brutal.

CWG: Favorite place to hang out in L.A.?

Probably Fashion District. Downtown is epic in my eyes.

CWG: What's your guiltiest pleasure?

Chocolate. Or sex and the city... Also really cheesy songs they play on the radio.

Like Jocelin? Check her out online:

Recent Posts

Columns

Album Reviews

Free MP3's

 

Extras

CWG Comedy | Dear in the Headlights

CWG Politics

Politics | Whirled News

Pop Section

GK Clusterf*ck | The Hotline | Girls Are Wingmen

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise