Sara Ledesma

Facebook Twitter Digg Del.icio.us Myspace Stumbleupon Friendfeed

CWG: Where are you from originally?

San Francisco Bay Area...or as we call it: The Bay

CWG: What's the most unusual project you've worked on?

I played a demon and wore some bad ass prosthetic make up and a massive nest of ratted hair on top of my head.

CWG: If you could do one thing to make the world a sexier place, what would it be and why?

Give everyone a healthy dose of self esteem...because self confidence/self-love is the sexiest thing a person can wear!

CWG: What artist are you currently listening to?

My tastes are VERY eclectic. I think boxes are for gifts...not for people. Right now I'm grooving to some Lauryn Hill.

CWG: What's your favorite album of all time?

Can't name just one. That's like asking a mother which one of her kids she loves most.

CWG: What was the last band you saw live?

Erykah Badu at UCLA's JazzReggae Fest. Best believe she rocked the spot!

CWG: What was the worst date you ever went on?

I was feeling sick, but didn't want to cancel on this guy. Remember the scene in the Exorcist when she projectile vomits? It was worse than that...AND he still tried to give me a good night kiss! Now that's going above and beyond the call of duty. He became my boyfriend.

CWG: Favorite place to hang out in L.A.?

Depends on mood. Depends if it's night or day. Dog friendly spots are always high on my list.

CWG: What's your guiltiest pleasure?
Shopping at the 99cent Store. I LOVE that place! It's the only time I get to feel like a big spender. I feel like Paris Hilton.

Like Sara? Check her out online.

2 comments:

CWG, Inc. on July 13, 2009 at 5:30 PM said...

She's not only pretty.. She's smart! Check out Sara's column at CWG Magazine - http://politics.cwgmagazine.com

Anonymous said...

NICE...To see a pretty woman with a BRAIN...Good funny answers....not run of the mill... That's for sure! Would love to hear more from her...

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Columns

Album Reviews

Free MP3's

 

Extras

CWG Comedy | Dear in the Headlights

CWG Politics

Politics | Whirled News

Pop Section

GK Clusterf*ck | The Hotline | Girls Are Wingmen

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise