MARY LEGAULT

Facebook Twitter Digg Del.icio.us Myspace Stumbleupon Friendfeed

CWG: Where are you from originally?
I was born and raised in Van Nuys, located in the San Fernando Valley. So I am actually originally from LA!

CWG: What's the most unusual project you've worked on?
I did a live event on July 4th called Margarita Wrestling. There was a whole bush of cute girls in bikinis wrestling each other inside a large kiddy pool filled with fake margarita mix. It was ridicules but awesome.

CWG: If you could do one thing to make the world a sexier place, what would it be and why?

I’d want to rid the world of gossip and fake people. We’d have no more lies or cover ups; that would be sexy.

CWG: What artist are you currently listening to?

Michael Jackson, RIP

CWG: What's your favorite album of all time?

“Led Zeppelin IV,” By Led Zeppelin

CWG: What was the last band you saw live?

I saw Gwar at the House of Blues, in LA. Greatest metal show!

CWG: What was the worst date you ever went on?

Most blind or first dates always suck. I’ve never been a fan of ‘dates.’

CWG: Favorite place to hang out in L.A.?

My favorite place in LA would have to be Venice Beach.

CWG: What's your guiltiest pleasure?

I don’t think I have any pleasures that are not guilty… I live life for the pleasures, forget about the guilt.

Recent Posts

Columns

Album Reviews

Free MP3's

 

Extras

CWG Comedy | Dear in the Headlights

CWG Politics

Politics | Whirled News

Pop Section

GK Clusterf*ck | The Hotline | Girls Are Wingmen

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise