Nadia Lanfranconi

Facebook Twitter Digg Del.icio.us Myspace Stumbleupon Friendfeed

CWG: Where are you from originally?

I was born and raised in Lake Como, Italy, a small town at the border with Switzerland. Very beautiful but there's nothing to do there.

CWG: What's the most unusual project you've worked on?

-Anything with Vampires, (music videos and tv), it's so different from what I do in modeling but I love it! I actually have white eye contact lens that I use occasionally when the job requires it.

CWG: If you could do one thing to make the world a sexier place, what would it be and why?

Give everybody a make over, most of the people don't know how to dress and stay healthy. And free hair cut for everybody too!

CWG: What artist are you currently listening to?

Same I was listening 10 years ago..haha..The Muffs, Bad Religion, all the
punk rock bands from the 90's.

CWG: What's your favorite album of all time?

1994 "Let's Go" Rancid

CWG: What was the last band you saw live?

The Muffs on the 16th July.

CWG: What was the worst date you ever went on?

A blind one, who ever set it up was a moron..actually was my friend and the guy was her boyfriend's brother, too bad he didn't look anything like his brother! He was too old and big for me. He did took me on his Harley around town but guess what? I prefer a Cadillac.

CWG: Favorite place to hang out in L.A.?

Any place that have live music, Troubadour, House of Blues, then again it depends who's playing.

CWG: What's your guiltiest pleasure?

I'm a computer addict..I don't know if you can call it a pleasure but I have a real relationship with my computer!

Like Nadia? Check her out online - Nadia Got Shot - Website - Myspace

Recent Posts

Columns

Album Reviews

Free MP3's

 

Extras

CWG Comedy | Dear in the Headlights

CWG Politics

Politics | Whirled News

Pop Section

GK Clusterf*ck | The Hotline | Girls Are Wingmen

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise