Stephanie Martinez

Facebook Twitter Digg Del.icio.us Myspace Stumbleupon Friendfeed


CWG: Where are you from originally?

I'm originally from Los Angeles

CWG: What's the most unusual project you've worked on?

The most unusual project I've worked on has been dissecting a pig in high school.

CWG: If you could do one thing to make the world a sexier place, what would it be and why?

I would recommend everyone get a tattoo. I think tattoos make a person look sexier and more attractive, they also add an edge to someone.

CWG: What artist are you currently listening to?

I'm currently listening to Amy Winehouse

CWG: What's your favorite album of all time?

My favorite album is Boys don't cry, The Cure.

CWG: What was the last band you saw live?

G.B.H was the last band I saw last.

CWG: What was the worst date you ever went on?

It was when I was dating a guy who made me pay for everything because he "forgot His wallet." I ended up over drafting in my bank account that night.

CWG: Favorite place to hang out in L.A.?

I recently started going to the Americana in Glendale.

CWG: What's your guiltiest pleasure?

I would say tailgating slow drivers on the road.

Like Stephanie? Check her out on Myspace.

Recent Posts

Columns

Album Reviews

Free MP3's

 

Extras

CWG Comedy | Dear in the Headlights

CWG Politics

Politics | Whirled News

Pop Section

GK Clusterf*ck | The Hotline | Girls Are Wingmen

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise