Lacie Dodd

Facebook Twitter Digg Del.icio.us Myspace Stumbleupon Friendfeed

CWG: Where are you from originally?

I am originally from Riverside, California. When I was 18 I moved to Huntington Beach while in college. And the past year and a half I've been living in West Hollywood.

CWG: What's the most unusual project you've worked on?

An ad where I was photographed while bungee jumping. It took a lot of takes for my face to look ok.

CWG: If you could do one thing to make the world a sexier place, what would it be and why?

If I could hand out confidence to women, this world would be a much sexier place because women tend to cause drama when they're feeling insecure. We'd all be much happier.

CWG: What artist are you currently listening to?

The Sounds - cause I'm really excited that they're playing at The Key Club soon and I get to hang with them again!

CWG: What's your favorite album of all time?

The 1966 "Revolver" album by the Beatles of course

CWG: What was the last band you saw live?

OAR at House of Blues on the Sunset Strip

CWG: What was the worst date you ever went on?

I hate dating so very much. I always end up dating people that I know and know the real me, but I decided to go on a date once with a guy I met at the bank and he tried to putt his hands down my pants during a movie. I walked out of the theater that instant and had my sister come get me... lol!

CWG: Favorite place to hang out in L.A.?

I love to be at the Roosevelt, Standard or SLS pools during the days. And lately Playhouse, Jane's House, Villa and My House on Friday, Saturday and Sunday

CWG: What's your guiltiest pleasure?

Probably horrible reality TV shows that make me watch just so I can see how stupid the "Stars" are!

Like Lacie? Check her out on Myspace.

Recent Posts

Columns

Album Reviews

Free MP3's

 

Extras

CWG Comedy | Dear in the Headlights

CWG Politics

Politics | Whirled News

Pop Section

GK Clusterf*ck | The Hotline | Girls Are Wingmen

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise