Rie Nasu

Facebook Twitter Digg Del.icio.us Myspace Stumbleupon Friendfeed

CWG: Where are you from originally?

Osaka, Japan!

CWG: What's the most unusual project you've worked on?

Body painting (Collaboration with the photographer. I painted myself!)

CWG: If you could do one thing to make the world a sexier place, what would it be and why?

I would tell people how happy we are to be alive! Having happy minds make the positive and beautiful aura. That's sexy to me. If more people become that way, the world will be a sexier place!

CWG: What artist are you currently listening to?

80's rock (Guns n' Roses, AC/DC, Motley Crue, etc), some European speed metal, power metal

CWG: What's your favorite album of all time?

This is a hard question.. I thought I liked power metal, speed metal from Europe, ("Hellfire club" from Edguy, "Winterheart's Guild" from Sonata Arctica are good albums. ...I know no one knows those bands though..) But I've been finding new music that I like lately (like the ones I just said in the previous question), so.. I don't know yet!

CWG: What was the last band you saw live?

Metallica

CWG: What was the worst date you ever went on?

My old boss, who was almost alcoholic, took me to the super expensive 5 course dinner without telling me. I didn't know it was supposed to be a "date" until we got there. I was so full from gelato that I was feeling sick, and he was making me uncomfortable. I couldn't eat anything but a few bites of appetizer. Of course he still had to pay the whole price. He was SO mad. I felt bad.. but it was scary...

CWG: Favorite place to hang out in L.A.?

Grave Yards (Hollywood cemetery is good, but I like Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks in Glendale better) I go there just to go there. Air smells good and the grass is nice. It feels peaceful to me.

CWG: What's your guiltiest pleasure?

Eating Donuts

Like Rie? Check her out online: Portfolio - Blog

Recent Posts

Columns

Album Reviews

Free MP3's

 

Extras

CWG Comedy | Dear in the Headlights

CWG Politics

Politics | Whirled News

Pop Section

GK Clusterf*ck | The Hotline | Girls Are Wingmen

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About | Staff | Company | Careers/Internships | Contact | Advertise